What we set out to do
It's different because...
The library has a food systems focus that explores multiple methodologies to create a holistic understanding of Ontario’s food and farming system. With the help of contributors we’ve selected resources that are useful to our core audience.
- Launching the Initiative landing pages
- Integrating user profiles and contribution forms
- Integrating search and filters
- Populating the Initiatives with resources
- Enabling google french translation
- Hard launch of the site to be mid September 2016
Who's behind this?
Municipal Regional Food Policy Network
Our Amazing Volunteers
- Emily McKenzie
- Kassandra Fiore
- Mercy Injenyo