The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Webinar Recording: Good Food Box & Market Programs « Sustain Ontario on Food Access: Good Food Box & Market Programs – Webinar, Dec. 11th
- Opportunity to Provide Input on Pollinator Health Strategy « Sustain Ontario on Government Takes Important Step Towards Protecting Ontario’s Pollinators
- SIGN ON TO WIN: Feast ON a Certified Taste of Ontario « Sustain Ontario on Support Edible Education for Ontario’s Youth
- SIGN UP TO WIN: Feast ON a Certified Taste of Ontario « Sustain Ontario on Support Edible Education for Ontario’s Youth
- Featured Favourite Edible Resources: GTGK Lesson Plans « Sustain Ontario on Green Thumbs Growing Kids: Getting Kids “Hooked on Veggies”