The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Foodland Ontario on 1st National Farm to School Month in Canada
- Realizing Our Potential: Ontario’s Poverty Reduction Strategy « Sustain Ontario on Draft Ontario Food and Nutrition Strategy
- Welcome to Meredith Hayes as Acting Coordinator for the Ontario Edible Education Network « Sustain Ontario on Ontario Edible Education Network
- Mara Shaw on From Farmers to Food Banks
- From Farmers to Food Banks « Sustain Ontario on Ontario Passes Local Food Act