The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Local Food News — Ontario | Local Food News on Breaking Ground: Halton Food Summit
- Del on Food Literacy: An Essential Part of Ontario’s Education Strategy
- Ministers’ Mandate Letters: What do they Mean for Food and Farming in Ontario? « Sustain Ontario on Realizing Our Potential: Ontario’s Poverty Reduction Strategy
- Paul Durante on Ministers’ Mandate Letters: What do they Mean for Food and Farming in Ontario?
- vanduzerj on Community Food Program Donation Tax Credit – Webinar, Oct. 23rd