The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Sommer on Mobile Abattoirs: Lessons from Quebec
- Take Action on Pollinator Health! « Sustain Ontario on Government Takes Important Step Towards Protecting Ontario’s Pollinators
- Joan on Chicken Industry Expansion Consultations, Jan 19 – Feb 2
- JJ on Province Announces New Food and Beverage Growth Fund
- Cindy on Mobile Abattoirs: Lessons from Quebec