The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Collaboratively Changing the Narrative for a National Food Policy: Resetting the Table with Food Secure Canada
- Vote to Re-Build ClearWater Farms’ Historic, Educational Barn that Burnt Down in Tragic Accident
- Blog Series Part 3: Food Waste from the 1950s to the Present
- Job Posting: Communications Coordinator at Ontario Public Health Association
- Ontario’s Abundant Harvests Feed Us Well Into Winter