The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Welcome to Meredith Hayes as Acting Coordinator for the Ontario Edible Education Network
- Regional Food Hub RFP from True North Community Co-op
- Renfrew County Local Food & Farming Forum
- Webinar Recording: What Makes A Good Funding Application?
- Innovative Student Nutrition Programs in Ontario: Identifying Case Study Examples
- Welcome to Meredith Hayes as Acting Coordinator for the Ontario Edible Education Network « Sustain Ontario on Ontario Edible Education Network
- Mara Shaw on From Farmers to Food Banks
- From Farmers to Food Banks « Sustain Ontario on Ontario Passes Local Food Act
- Job Opportunity: Acting Edible Education Network Coordinator « Sustain Ontario on Ontario Edible Education Network
- PaleoToronto on Carving Our Niche | February 24th, 2014