The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Webinar Recording: Say Yes! to a Garden in Every School
- Funding Opportunity: Premier’s Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence
- Digging into Urban Agriculture in Thunder Bay
- Event: Pursuing Diverse and Collaborative Approaches to Farmland Conservation
- Unpacking Food Literacy: A Webinar Series from the NRC