The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- CAFS Conference – Early Bird Registration Ends March 31, 2014
- Carving Our Niche Presentations Now Available Online!
- Become a Sustain Ontario Member before April 1st to Participate in Elections
- Health in all Policies (HiaP) Networking Event by OPHA and NRC
- Revitalizing Connections in Thunder Bay with the Aboriginal Nutrition Network
- Ontario Edible Education Network Action Plan « Sustain Ontario on Ontario Edible Education Network – Network Activities
- torontotutors on Contact Us
- CarolAnn Trabert on Why Food Literacy Matters: Reviewing the Conference Board of Canada’s “What’s To Eat” Report
- Become a Sustain Ontario Member before April 1st to Participate in Elections « Sustain Ontario on Membership Policy
- Become a Sustain Ontario Member before April 1st to Participate in Elections « Sustain Ontario on New Member Sign-Up