The review of the Aggregate Resources Act will start in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2012. The government has set aside 4 sessions to gather public input and we’d like to create a groundswell of participation. This is our chance to be heard and to share input on the future of how aggregate is extracted in this province.
Foodstock Call to Action
By Stephanie on May 7, 2012
- Job Opportunity: Food Service Manager at The Big Carrot
- Ontario’s 2014 Budget: What is in it for Food and Farming?
- All in Flavour of Local Food with the Huron Food Action Network
- OHEA Petitions for Mandatory Food & Nutrition Course
- New Facilitators Appointed to Plan Futures of Kemptville and Alfred Campuses
- Ontario’s 2014 Budget: What is in it for Food and Farming? « Sustain Ontario on Pre-Budget Submission from Sustain Ontario
- Ontario’s 2014 Budget: What is in it for Food and Farming? « Sustain Ontario on Elections 2014: What’s Next for the Local Food Act?
- Small Flockers on Small Flock Exemptions
- “Poor People Can’t Cook,” and Other Myths | Hofemergencyfoodassistance's Blog on Why Food Literacy Matters: Reviewing the Conference Board of Canada’s “What’s To Eat” Report
- Richard Barrett on Engaging Manitobans to Change Food Safety Regulations